All possible synonyms of the word 60 minutes as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Hour, hr, 60 minutes
- a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day; "the job will take more than an hour"
- time unit, unit of time: a unit for measuring time periods
- day, twenty-four hours, twenty-four hour period, 24-hour interval, solar day, mean solar day: time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- sidereal hour: 1/24 of a sidereal day
- man hour, person hour: a time unit used in industry for measuring work
- half-hour, 30 minutes: a half of an hour
- quarter-hour, 15 minutes: a quarter of an hour
- minute, min: a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour; "he ran a 4 minute mile"
- quarter: a unit of time equal to 15 minutes or a quarter of an hour; "it's a quarter til 4"; "a quarter after 4 o'clock"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.