3rd october organization
All possible synonyms of the word 3rd october organization as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia, ASALA, Orly Group, 3rd October Organization
- a militant Marxist-Leninist terrorist organization formed in 1975 to force Turkey to acknowledge killing more than a million Armenians and forcibly removing them from border areas in 1915; wants Turkey to pay reparations and cede territory to Armenia; "ASALA bombing at Orly Airport in Paris in 1983 killed 8 and wounded 55 people"
- Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia
- Orly Group
- 3rd October Organization
- terrorist organization, terrorist group, foreign terrorist organization, FTO: a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
- terrorism, act of terrorism, terrorist act: the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
- Armenia, Republic of Armenia, Hayastan: a landlocked republic in southwestern Asia; formerly an Asian soviet; modern Armenia is but a fragment of ancient Armenia which was one of the world's oldest civilizations; throughout 2500 years the Armenian people have been invaded and oppressed by their neighbors
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.