All possible synonyms of the word 2 chronicles as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
II Chronicles, 2 Chronicles
- the second of two Old Testament books telling the history of Judah and Israel until the return from the Babylonian Captivity in 536 BC
- II Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- book: a major division of a long written composition; "the book of Isaiah"
- Hagiographa, Ketubim, Writings: the third of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures
- Old Testament: the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; the first half of the Christian Bible
- Paralipomenon: (Old Testament) an obsolete name for the Old Testament books of I Chronicles and II Chronicles which were regarded as supplementary to Kings
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.