All possible synonyms of the word 24-hour interval as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Day, twenty-four hours, twenty-four hour period, 24-hour interval, solar day, mean solar day
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- twenty-four hours
- twenty-four hour period
- 24-hour interval
- solar day
- mean solar day
- time unit, unit of time: a unit for measuring time periods
- tomorrow: the day after today; "what are our tasks for tomorrow?"
- today: the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow); "Today is beautiful"; "did you see today's newspaper?"
- yesterday: the day immediately before today; "it was in yesterday's newspapers"
- morrow: the next day; "whenever he arrives she leaves on the morrow"
- eve: the day before; "he always arrives on the eve of her departure"
- date, day of the month: the specified day of the month; "what is the date today?"
- date: a particular day specified as the time something happens; "the date of the election is set by law"
- day, daytime, daylight: the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside; "the dawn turned night into day"; "it is easier to make the repairs in the daytime"
- noon, twelve noon, high noon, midday, noonday, noontide: the middle of the day
- night, nighttime, dark: the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- hour, hr, 60 minutes: a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day; "the job will take more than an hour"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.