All possible synonyms of the word 2 as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Two, 2, ii
- being one more than one; "he received two messages"
- cardinal: being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
Two, 2, II, deuce
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
- digit, figure: one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration; "0 and 1 are digits"
- craps, snake eyes: expressions used when when two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot
- couple, pair, twosome, twain, brace, span, yoke, couplet, distich, duo, duet, dyad, duad: two items of the same kind
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.