All possible synonyms of the word 17 november as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Revolutionary Organization 17 November, 17 November
- a Marxist-Leninist terrorist organization in Greece that is violently opposed to imperialism and capitalism and NATO and the United States; an active terrorist group during the 1980s
- Revolutionary Organization 17 November
- 17 November
- terrorist organization, terrorist group, foreign terrorist organization, FTO: a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
- terrorism, act of terrorism, terrorist act: the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
- Greece, Hellenic Republic, Ellas: a republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula; known for grapes and olives and olive oil
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.