All possible synonyms of the word 12 as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Twelve, 12, xii, dozen
- denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
- cardinal: being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
Twelve, 12, XII, dozen
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
- large integer: an integer equal to or greater than ten
- boxcars: (usually plural) an expression used when two dice are thrown and both come up showing six spots
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.