All possible synonyms of the word 1 as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
One, 1, i, ane
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
- cardinal: being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
One, 1, I, ace, single, unity
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- digit, figure: one of the elements that collectively form a system of numeration; "0 and 1 are digits"
- monad, monas: a singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive
- singleton: a single object (as distinguished from a pair)
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.